Give your living space more than enough seating for the entire family with the 759 Hawkins Reclining Sectional. This comfortable sectional comes in an L-shaped design and features five places to sit, including the wide and comfortable corner seat. Between the reclining chair and the rest of the sofa is a console that allows you to store important items close by but out of sight. The back cushions have a slight incline that is made to perfectly support your back in a natural way. The horizontal stitching in the back cushions separates the headrest in order to accentuate both parts for more support to the entire body. The plush seating is fluffy without sacrificing its support, offering you and the family somewhere to relax for the entire night in total comfort. It is completed by traditional arms to give it a more classic silhouette.
The 759 Hawkins Collection comes standard with power recline and power headrest and is upholstered in a polyester blend with the look of tweed.
This is one of our new groups that introduces the Mark Thomas line – a division of Franklin Corporation. At Mark Thomas, we believe materials matter. We only use the finest components; including our in-house, stamped mechanisms and our exclusive copper-infused, gel-blended foam. All of our furniture is hand-crafted in America to meet your highest standards of style, quality, and most importantly – COMFORT.
• Mark Thomas – A Division of Franklin Corporation
• Copperfuse – Copper-infused gel seating
• Wow Seating – 100% Gel-blended foam
• Ironcast Base – Made from premium grade steel
• Removable, adjustable legs
• Unibody frame construction
• No-Flex Technology integrates the base, mechanics and moving parts together for INCREDIBLE STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
• Ultralign Recline Technology – Recessed saddle seat box system – With Ultralign Recline Technology, you’ll sit IN our furniture not on it