AVAILABLE IN 2 COLORS: FROST/PEBBLE
Designed for a lifetime of flexibility, Flex modular seating lets you build the look you want for the life you have now. Five straightforward pieces, all built with Blue Steel Spring™ technology and stain-resistant performance fabric, provide blissful comfort and long-lasting livability. Assembly is a breeze with our patented J-Bracket™ “no-tool” method that takes minutes, rather than hours.
Designed for a lifetime of flexibility, the Flex 5-seat sectional supports the space you have now and can easily expand when your home does. Modular components allow a multitude of configurations so you can create the perfect seating arrangement. Built with Blue Steel Spring technology and sustainable, stain-resistant performance fabric, Flex seating provides deep-seated, blissful comfort and long-lasting livability. And assembly is a breeze with a patented J-Bracket™ “no-tool” method that takes minutes, rather than hours.
- Transitional style with 9” wide track arms and a deep seat for contemporary comfort
- Recessed plastic legs are discreet and will not scratch floors
- At the heart of the seat is our signature Blue Steel Spring - providing unmatched durability and support
- Constructed with a heavy-duty wood frame for superior durability and resistance to warping and humidity
- Upholstered in a light gray performance fabric that is sustainably made with recycled water bottles and delivers exceptional stain- and water-resistance for easy cleanability, making it the perfect choice for active families and pets
- Reversible loose seat and back cushions can be flipped and rotated for even wear
- Enjoy all day comfort and relaxation with a back designed with the ideal ergonomic seating angle
- From chairs to sectionals, add or remove seats, backs and arms to change up the configuration
- Fully disassembles for easy moving up and down stairs, around corners and through narrow doorways
- Easily assembles in minutes with our patented J-Bracket™ and C-Clip pieces—no tools needed
34.5H x 107W x 107L
Want a really in-depth look at how Flex actually works, check it out here: Flex Assembly