Bennett is a traditional style stationary group, generously scaled to deliver superior comfort. Its off-the-floor frame is set on square tapered wood legs to broaden its aesthetic appeal. This sofa features a moderately-scaled pleated roll panel arm that is further defined by the finishing welt treatment. The side profile is enhanced by a subtle reduction of the arm size as it flows to the back of the frame. Comes with four feather accent throw pillows. Feather seating is available as an option. Bennett brings spacious comfort and a refined style to your home.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.
- Spring Unit: Blue-Ribbon
- Back Construction: Loose-Pillow
- Seat Construction: Reversible
- Seat Cushion: Plush (PC)
- Optional Seat Cushion(s): Featherblend (FC) | Extra-Firm, High-Resiliency (HR)
- Optional Tailoring: Contrasting welt | Arm covers
- Standard Wood Finish: Florentine (F)
- Accent Pillows: 2 square feather (19H x 19W) | 2 square feather (17H x 17W)
- Transitional style
- Available in over 750 fabric options
- Upholstery Material: Fabric
- Square, tapered legs
- Removable and reversible, high-density seat and back cushions
- Feather seating also available
- Four square feather accent pillows provided
37"H x 90"W x 42"D